In almost all regards, the holidays are a wonderful time of year.
There’s no combination I love more than my loved ones + a table full of comfort food. Aside from the fear of over-eating and a backhanded compliment from grandma, it’s practically flawless.
With that said, however, buying gifts can be a big challenge. Your family and friends mean so much to you, and you want them to know it without having to break the bank. Plus, let’s be honest, if you’re going to use your hard-earned cash on someone else, you want to make sure they’ll actually love it.
View two of the three guides below, and be sure to check out her blog post for the best gifts to buy your parents!
Also, be sure to stay tuned on Instagram for a chance to win a gift card to buy some of these things! Follow Audrey, too. She takes such sophisticated and gorgeous photos, she makes a Pottery Barn catalog seem amateur.
The BEST Gifts to Buy Your Boyfriend
- Mini Beer Pong, $75
- Your lovable frat star hasn’t outgrown beer pong, and you know what? That’s totally fine. This sophisticated wooden mini beer pong kit from Uncommon Goods is equal parts adult, equal parts party boy and we’re pretty sure he’ll be super pumped about it.
- Ugg Slippers, $80
- When he says, “Babe, I really don’t need anything,” what he’s really saying is, “I didn’t know I needed UGG Slippers but I’m going to wear them every single day.” Case closed.
- Shaving Kit, $120
- Look, we can’t say we know first-hand that the Art of Shaving Pure Shaving kit is unlike any other, but men swear by it. We give it two thumbs up for a totally pampering ‘gift for him.’
- Ultralight Travel Hammock, $20
- An ultralight travel hammock is the best gift for, oh you know, for all those vacations he’s going to take me on! Or even a relaxing afternoon in the park…
- Wool Socks 3-Pack, $30
- You know you’re getting older when you think wool socks are the best gift ever. No one makes ‘em quite like Wigwam USA, and they’ll be keeping him warm for several years to come (they guarantee it).
- Beats by Dre Headphones, $200
- Do you even lift, bro? If your boyfriend does (or likes to workout at all), these earbuds are an amazing gift. They’re wireless, sweatproof, and are the closest thing to having Drake whisper into your ears.
- Magnetic Bottle Opener,
- Honestly, this gift is as much for me as it is for him. My boyfriend has a tendency to pop beers open with a reckless abandon, and I swear I find beer caps in every crevice of our home. This magnetic bottle opener not only looks cool, but it’s SUPER practical and on sale.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones, $300
- What was that? I couldn’t hear you. I was wearing these incredible noise canceling headphones and Adele was personally serenading me. “Hello,” from the best holiday gift ever.
- Kiehl’s “Ultimate Man” Kit, $59
- The title speaks for itself! The Kiehl’s Ultimate Man Kit is the male equivalent to an at-home spa day, and they’ll be sure to thank you for it!
- Daniel Wellington Watch, $229
- This watch is so sexy we would date it. It’s classy, sleek, and can be dressed up or down. A+ holiday gift for the man in your life.
- City Map Glass, $12.50
- Cheers to the city that brought us together! You’ll love looking at these glasses every time you make a drink, and he’ll love the meaning behind it.
- Baskerville 4 Mid-top Sneaker,
- If the shoe fits, BUY THESE FOR HIM BECAUSE THEY’RE HOT AS HELL. They’re also on sale. Did we mention we’re obsessed with them?
The BEST Gifts to Buy Your Friend
- ‘Watch Me Sip’ Bow & Drape Sweater, ~$58
- We all have this friend; the one who’s always down for a wine night and ‘Netflix and Chills’ like a gold medalist. Can you not see them wearing this sweater every day?!
- Lululemon Yoga Mat, $58
- Nothing says ‘I love you’ quite like giving that reusable shopping bag from Lululemon. Even better when it’s filled with a reversible yoga mat for that friend that’s really stepping up their yoga game. Namastay’ their favorite friend, for sure.
- ‘Groceries & Shit’ Tote Bag, $20
- When you give your friend this tote bag, you give them the gift of constant compliments at Trader Joe’s. It’s absolutely perfect the guy or gal with an amazing sense of humor (and a bit of a potty mouth)
- Passport Holder, $24
- For that friend who’s a #WorldTraveler… get them with this adorable Ban.do Passpost Holder before their next trip! Their Instagram pictures may make you jealous, but at least you’ll know they’re traveling in style.
- Ice Cream Quilted Pouch, $20
- Have truer words ever been spoken? This adorable quilted pouch makes us smile, and we know they’ll make your fellow sweet-toothed-friend smile, too.
- “You and a Celebrity” Illustrated Portrait, $60
- We all have a friend that’s celeb-obsessed; you immediately think of them whenever you see Beyonce’s face…or Zooey Deschanel’s….or Orpah’s. This Illustrated Portrait is an absolutely hilarious and adorable way to applaud their fandom, and 10 bucks says it becomes their new wallpaper/cover photo/Christmas card.
- Blanket Scarf,
- It’s not hard to see why blanket scarves are so in right now… (who wouldn’t want to be draped in a trendy blanket?). Give your friend the ultimate gift of warmth and trendiness with this quilted scarf from Uniqlo, now on sale for $9!
- Travel the World Calendar, $18
- Oh, Rifle Paper, you’ve done it again. Your friend will love looking at this gorgeous world traveler calendar on their desk, January through December.
- ‘Grown Ass Lady’ Mug, $18
- Emily McDowell Studio’s got it right with their packaging. Give your feminist friend their new favorite mug and they’ll thank you forever.
- Goal Digger Sweatshirt, $58
- Because your BFF is a boss lady, just like you.
- Girl Talk Pen Set, $14
- The best way to let your coworkers know you care is surprising them with these adorable Girl Talk Pen Sets. Expect more love notes on your desk, stat.
- Flavor Fusion Water Bottle, $20
- For the guy or gal who wants a spa day on the regs, treat them to this incredibly cool Flavor Fushion Water Bottle. It will totally make their year– they’ll probably even convince you it makes their skin look brighter.
- Personality Desk Signs, $28
- It’s true: she IS a big deal. Don’t be afraid to let her know it! Surprise your #bosslady friend with these clever Personality Desk Signs. It might scare off the interns, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing…
- Pineapple Gold Bucketfeet Shoes, $88
- The entire Bucketfeet website is a Hipster Heaven. These amazing Pineapple Gold leather slip-on’s are the perfect gift for your fashion-forward best friend.
Don’t forget! Stay tuned on Instagram for a chance to win a gift card to jump start your holiday shopping!